MSA Safety, global provider in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures, announced its participation at Intersec 2022 in the Dubai World Trade Center. Over the three-day conference, MSA will showcase its extensive portfolio of connected safety solutions and personal protective equipment (PPE) for both the industrial and fire markets, representing an innovative range of top-to-toe protection.
Nigel Evens, Business Director at MSA for First Responders and Milipol in Europe, Middle East and Asia said, “We are happy to be back with our customers at Intersec – the world’s leading trade event for security, safety, and fire protection. The Middle East has always been a strategic market for MSA and we have a long-standing presence there. From gas detection, head and fall protection, to what we offer to the fire and rescue services, we’re proud to support the Middle East and have been investing heavily to create connected and user-friendly equipment that helps to protect workers around the world and meets requirement of this market.”
Having a range of international standards that meet the requirements and demands of those the company serves in the Middle East, MSA’s PPE ranges from firefighter helmets to protective clothing, and work in synergy together with cutting-edge technology products, like LUNAR. LUNAR is a cloud-connected, comfortable to carry in hand and wireless device that provides enhanced thermal imaging, combined with Search and Rescue capabilities enabled by the F.A.S.T Technology (Fire Fighter Assisting Technology). With LUNAR, firefighters know who’s in distress and need help; F.A.S.T. provides first responders with direction and distance information to help find separated teammates and decrease response time, and incident commanders receive alerts as to who’s down and who’s searching for them – all while still having the ability to monitor the scene.
Designed for every firefighter on-scene, both those on air and off, LUNAR is the latest addition to MSA’s Connected Firefighter platform – a suite of products that offer accountability and keep everyone on scene connected to each other.
Other products comprising MSA’s Connected Firefighter platform, which will also be on display at the show, include:
- G1 and M1 Breathing Apparatus, specifically designed to meet the needs of International markets;
- The MSA HUB base station – a small, modular device that enables on scene data and asset management;
- FireGrid, which gives incident commanders the ability to evaluate and manage multiple situations at one time from any location;
- A new M1 Control Module that monitors the proper functioning of a respiratory protective device;
- The C1 voice communication module that allows for exceptional voice transmission when wearing breathing apparatus; and
- The ALTAIR 4XR and 5X portable multigas detectors with embedded Bluetooth technology to provide complete scene management.
Meet the MSA Team at the stand 5A10 to experience how our solutions protect protectors, have a demo, or chat.