Family-owned global manufacturer of PPE for first responders, Fire-Dex, has announced that after another year of growth and continued success, the company has made 15 key associate promotions and hired three new team members.
The manufacturer saw year-on-year sales growth of over 40% in booking and revenue, having brought on 110 new associates across its 13 locations, resulting in production volumes being up nearly 30% across the board.
Fire-Dex has announced the promotion of 15 individuals to new roles, including:
- David Moore, Senior Zone Director
- Nick Lino, Director of Supply Chain
- Jamie Marks, Director of Human Resources
- Dan Goble, Director of Information Technology
- Bart Brown, Regional Zone Director
- John Armstrong, Senior Project Manager
- Shannon Lienemann, Communications Manager
- Jon Sawyer, Regional Sales Manager
- Niki Carter, Regional Operations Manager
- Anthony Costanzo, Regional Operations Manager
- Alexa Green, Content Marketing Specialist
- Kaitlyn Ferrell, Product Innovation Coordinator
- Mary Jo Johnson, 2nd Shift Team Lead
- Harrison Creameans, Warehouse Team Lead
- Rebecca Rath, Purchasing Administrator
In addition to these promotions, Fire-Dex continues to grow and has added three new hires to the team in 2023. This includes:
- Allison DeCongelio, Sales Operations Administrator
- Joe Hodge, Regional Sales Manager
- Gary Schofield, International Sales Manager
Fire-Dex CEO Steve Allison commented: “We truly believe in recognizing and rewarding associates who are making a difference. Because their impact is felt well beyond their own respective teams and departments—it touches every aspect of our business and directly impacts our achievements as an organization. Each of these individuals has demonstrated their commitment and hard work and continue to be valuable assets to the Fire-Dex organization. Their promotions are much deserved.”
To read more news and exclusive features see our latest issue here.