The next FIREX International in-person event will take place on 17- 19 May 2022 at ExCeL London
FIREX International welcomes fire safety professionals to experience the latest technological innovations and hear from industry leaders, over three days. The event caters to everyone within the fire safety buying chain from manufacturers, distributors, installers, integrators, consultants to end users.
FIREX is part of an extensive family of events taking place side-by-side at ExCeL London, including IFSEC International, Facilities Show, Intelligent Building Europe and Safety & Health Expo. With considerable crossover between all five shows, you’ll find new products and insights to enhance your fire safety strategy no matter your role within the industry.
At FIREX, you will have the opportunity to:
- Test and trial new fire products with tens of thousands of products on display
- Book one-to-one meetings with the suppliers and discuss your specific requirements
- Develop your knowledge and learn a new skill by attending top-rated seminars and workshops
- Grow your network and build new relationships with other security professionals like you
Installers & Integrators: What can FIREX offer you as an installer or integrator looking to stay ahead of the market, gather exceptional technical knowledge and meet key end users?
- Meet well established manufacturers and local distributors for a full overview of the market. Get face time with innovators and source the latest technologies.
- FIREX is one of the region’s most important shows in terms of end user participation, giving you valuable opportunities to connect with the end users and consultants who influence purchasing decisions.
- The complimentary seminars and workshops offer you invaluable insights into key development areas in the fire safety industry, and let you hone your expert product knowledge to give you the edge you need to win new business
Manufacturers & Distributors:
Manufacturers exhibiting at the show will bring you up to speed with the fire protection and prevention market, and you can source and compare the latest technologies and innovations
- Demontrate presence to your competitors, local distributors to market, and potential future clients
- Meet new distributors who can bring your products to new markets, and support your current distributors with a brand presence at the show
- The complimentary seminars and workshops will offer you invaluable insights into the key development areas in the fire industry as you look to grow your business globally
Consultants & Specifiers:
At FIREX you’ll have the opportunity to connect with more consultants.
- See the latest products to reach the market and ensure you’re up to speed with the latest technological innovations
- Meet the distributors and integrators who can streamline your fire safety offering for maximum cost savings while still matching your requirements
- Connect with your peers and share ideas
- Learn how you can influence and implement the best solutions and specifications for your clients
To read the full article see our December-January issue available in the new year.