We are delighted to reveal the IFSEC Global Influencers in fire safety for 2022 is now available on the IFSEC Global website.
Chosen based on nominations judged by a panel of highly respected judges, the IFSEC Global annual influencer awards are designed to generate positivity across the industry by recognising and highlighting the talent and efforts of some of the leading individuals tirelessly working to develop the fire safety sectors.
This year, we have revealed the top influencers in security in a separate article, which can be found here.
We defined ‘influence’ in the following ways:
- Someone who has played a key role in driving technological innovation
- Someone who has been a driving force in changing regulation, standards/guidance or best practice
- Someone whose insights/opinions are widely respected and which are influential in shaping debate around industry issues
- Someone who has been instrumental in the success of the organisation or business they lead or are employed by
- Someone who has helped to raise the industry’s profile or been an influential voice in the national media
The process consists of two stages. First, we invited nominations from the IFSEC Global audience and beyond. Then, a panel of judges, drawn from across the fire safety industry and barred from featuring in the list themselves, assigned points to each nomination based on the persuasiveness of the nomination, their research into the nominee and their own knowledge of the nominee’s contributions to their field. The judges were also permitted to submit a limited number of nominations themselves, which were then scored by the other judges.
There are two categories for fire safety. The first is one for the whole industry, while the second – ‘Ones to Watch’ – is designed to recognise up and coming individuals making a difference in the sector, but who have been in the profession no longer than five years.
To read the full list see here.