There’s now only seven weeks left to enter the Fire and Security Matters Awards 2023, which are run in partnership with the Fire Industry Association (FIA).
The FSM Awards are free to enter and designed to recognise excellence and innovation in the fire and security business sectors. The deadline for entries is 31 March 2023.
The winners of the Fire and Security Matters Awards will be revealed at a gala dinner and ceremony to be held at the CBS Arena in Coventry on Thursday 15 June 2023, which will be hosted by popular comedian and Mock The Week captain Hugh Dennis.
It only takes a few minutes to enter the Fire and Security Matters Awards. It’s the perfect way to gain much-deserved recognition for yourself, your team, your colleagues, a client, a product/service, a project/campaign or your organisation.
The list of categories for 2023 is as follows:
- Fire Innovation of the Year
- Fire Safety Manufacturer of the Year (Sponsored by NCAB Group)
- Fire Safety Installation Company of the Year (Sponsored by Apollo)
- Fire Safety Project of the Year
- Fire Safety Manager of the Year (Sponsored by Tio Fire Safety)
- Fire Safety Team of the Year (Sponsored by EMS)
- Fire Industry Woman of the Year (Sponsored by FFE Ltd)
- Fire Safety Campaign of the Year
- Security Manufacturer of the Year
- Guarding Company of the Year
- Security Installation Company of the Year (Sponsored by SimPro)
- Security/Risk Manager of the Year
- Security Company of the Year
- Security Team of the Year
- Security Project of the Year
- Security Industry Woman of the Year
- Security Innovation of the Year
The closing deadline for entries is 31 March 2023.
To read more news and exclusive features see our latest issue here.
Never miss a story… Follow us on:
International Fire Buyer
Editor, International Fire Buyer
Tel: +44 (0) 1622 823 922