In 1985, Gallet launched the original F1 Helmet System, being the first manufacturer to introduce a Jet style, full coverage structural fire helmet and revolutionizing firefighter head protection. Since then, this iconic product has been selected and used by more than 1.7 million firefighters in more than 80 countries.
For the past 28 years, Gallet, which was acquired by MSA in 2002, has refined the F1 Helmet design through innovation and expertise, offering several successful generations of market-leading Helmets to firefighters around the world.
Today more than ever, MSA strengthens this commitment to the fire service by releasing the Gallet F1 XF, a new fire helmet developed for firefighters with firefighters.
Benefiting from MSA’s unique expertise, the Gallet F1 XF is based on a brand new, modernized design and is approved according to EN443:2008 for firefighting in buildings and other structures. In addition, its face shield and ocular visor meet the EN14458 approvals.
The Gallet F1 XF fire helmet is readily available in all continents to meet the toughest requirements of firefighters from around the globe.
New and enhanced features include :
- a stylish, high temperature resistant shell, available in 2 sizes for a perfect fit for all user’s profiles
- a high temperature resistant face shield (clear or metal coated) with an extended coverage and field of vision
- a robust and user friendly head size adjustment system a padded, adjustable chinstrap with quick release buckle
- an adjustable mask connection system for use with a helmet-mounted breathing apparatus face piece
- a modular construction enabling quick, easy care and maintenance
- an extended impact liner providing side impact protection, with an Aramide reinforcement for higher resistance to penetration in hot environments
- a truly integrated, ATEX approved lighting module for proximity lighting an eye protection visor with ergonomic, dual adjustment system
- a flame resistant, ergonomic padded headband available in two materials (Leather or Nomex)
- a selection of helmet-mounted headsets for enhanced communication capabilities through long range PMR radios an interchangeable front plate, enabling helmet customization through badges or direct logo printing by tampography.
For further information please contact your local MSA affiliate or visit www.MSAsafety.com.