Coxreels’ dual hydraulic reels, designed for use with hydraulic tools and accessories, are offered in two configurations, the MPD and the TDMP series. As with most Coxreels spring rewind reels, the dual hydraulic reels feature single sided access for both the spring and the swivel. The supply and return lines come in the same side of the reel into an external fluid path via a removable, dual port hydraulic swivel. The same inlet and swivel side of the reel also houses an easy-to-service spring cartridge motor.
This design, unique to the industry, allows for service of the main components without removal of the reel when the reel is installed into truck body boxes, as is popular in the service truck industry. Because the reel can be installed with the back side of the drum right up against a wall without concern for incoming hose lines, space utilisation is improved. For capacities up to 30′ of dual hose, the MPD series features a dual axle support system with a solid steel 1″ axle.
The TDMP is robustly built for capacities up to 50″, with triple axel support, dual arm guides, and stainless steel hose guide rollers. As with all Coxreels spring retractable reels, the dual hydrolyse reels feature heavy gauge steel construction, durable polyester powder coat, rolled and ribbed discs, an industry leading 2-year warranty, and are manufactured in the USA.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction – suitable for rugged applications
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety and durability
- Industry leading two year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & supported worldwide
- External fluid path with dual port melanised 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel seals: TEFLON
- One-sided supply/return hookup
- Sturdy dual pedestal design with Coxreels’ exclusive Super Hub™ dual axle support system
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4″ steel base & support posts for maximum strength
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length