Leading manufacturer of condensed aerosol technology, FirePro demonstrates how their technology continues to innovate the fire suppression industry
FirePro condensed aerosol technology came into prominence in the fire suppression industry in 1996, following the ban of ozone depleting substances. With over 25 years of experience, FirePro has succeeded in establishing a global presence and is currently protecting lives and key assets in over 110 countries around the world.
The range of FirePro products is environmentally friendly as attested by the SNAP listing (Significant New Alternative Policy) and is approved for use in normally occupied areas according to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
FirePro designs and manufactures the latest generation of modular, efficient and effective condensed aerosol fire suppression generators. The core of our technology is patented condensed aerosol generating solid compounds, consisting of eco-friendly naturally occurring potassium salts.
Main product categories:
- Standard series – Suitable for Class A, B and C fires, operating at temperatures between -54⁰C and +100⁰C, certified for a 15-year lifespan.
- ATEX series – The EX-certified version of the standard series, designed to suppress fires in explosive atmospheres of gas or dust mixtures (Zone 0, 1, 2 and Zone 20, 21, 22).
- HERO series – Manual generators for first responders, a tool used by trained emergency personnel such as firefighters and safety officers. The use of HERO generators buys the critical time necessary for full scale firefighting operations.
Some key benefits of FirePro systems:
- Suitable for A, B and C classes of fire
- Minimal maintenance required
- Non-oxygen depleting
- Space saving – free from piping
- Easy and quick to install
- Low cost of ownership
FirePro solutions are simple to design, without the need for complex hydraulic calculations, easy to transport and install due to their compact size and cost effective due to their minimal maintenance requirements over their 15-year certified lifespan. They can be engineered for applications that are considered technically or financially challenging for other technologies.
- Electrical panels and rooms
- Transformer rooms
- Power generator rooms
- Li-Ion Battery ESS
- Marine engine rooms
What is the importance of installing certified aerosol fire suppression technology?
Certified aerosol technology provides the necessary credibility to local authorities and the marketplace that it will operate as intended throughout its lifespan.
Our dedication to sustainability and quality is attested by the number of international and national certificates, listings and approvals attained, including UL, ULC, BSI, LPCB, KIWA, ACTIVFIRE, KFI, BV, ABS, RINA and MCA. Moreover, FirePro solutions comply with the NFPA2010, UL 2775, EN 15276 and ISO 15779 International Standards.
To stay up to date on the latest, trends, innovations, people news and company updates within the global fire market please register to receive our newsletter here.
Rebecca Morpeth Spayne,
Editor, International Fire Buyer
Tel: +44 (0) 1622 823 922