Ferrara, a leading manufacturer of custom built, heavy duty fire apparatus, welcomes Lone Star Emergency Group as their new dealer for Texas.
With service centers in Dallas and Houston, Lone Star Emergency Group is ready to meet the fire apparatus sales and service needs in Texas.
Lone Star Emergency Group currently offers the following:
- 30,000-square-foot service center in Houston
- 20,0000-square-foot service center in Dallas
- 10 mobile service units providing 24-hour service
- 14 Emergency Vehicle Technician certified mechanics
- Services including annual pump testing; pump, foam system and valve repairs and maintenance; electrical diagnostics and repair; equipment mounting; emergency light and siren installations; mobile fit testing; and mobile air pack maintenance
Majority ownership of Lone Star belongs to Major League Baseball All-Star Todd Helton, who played first base for the Colorado Rockies for 17 years. Brad Fullington serves as CEO.
“The primary reason Lone Star is investing in the state of Texas and the fire truck industry is because we see a huge opportunity to not only sell fire trucks, but to take care of our customers with service like they’ve never seen before,” said Lone Star CEO, Brad Fullington. “Our five star service guarantee is going to revolutionize fire truck service across the state of Texas.”
Lone Star will be bringing technicians from Ferrara to create a seamless service transition for Ferrara’s existing Texas customers. “The Texas market has been a key piece in Ferrara’s overall success and we are ecstatic to be united with Lone Star Emergency Group,” said Jason Louque, Director of Sales at Ferrara. “The team concept Ferrara and Lone Star both believe in will help ensure our heavy duty fire trucks reach and serve the fire departments of Texas for a very long time.”